Providing quality space at competitive prices in the home of innovation
Harlow Enterprise Zone – innovation starts here.
Come to Harlow Enterprise Zone, for quality, innovation and competitive advantages that will give your business the edge.
Our vision is to create a brand new science and IT park in an attractive campus-style environment with unrivalled transport connections. On-site links with Anglia Ruskin University will create a dynamic collaborative environment between cutting edge business and higher education, leading to innovation and enterprise.
Some of the world’s top companies, such as GlaxoSmithKline and Pitney Bowes, have already chosen to locate at Harlow, recognising that it is the most competitive business location in the South East. The Harlow Enterprise Zone builds on Harlow’s proud record of innovation in IT, MedTech and Advanced Manufacturing. We are aiming to secure thousands of high quality jobs for the residents of Harlow and surrounding areas. The Enterprise Zone, with 35 acres of development space for IT and Life Science & MedTech innovations to contribute to economic growth and the UK’s export potential.
The specific objectives of the Harlow Enterprise Zone are:
- The development of two sites to provide high quality, modern business space meeting the needs of businesses in the ICT, MedTech and Advanced Manufacturing sectors.
- The location of 100 businesses and the creation of at least 2,500 jobs with the potential to create more than 5,000 jobs over a 25 year period from 2013.
- Increase the economic wealth of Harlow and surrounding areas through securing foreign direct investment.
- Enabling growth of existing companies through relocation, expansion and supply chain opportunities.
- The creation of jobs for local residents.
- Boost the MedTech industry to help reverse the UK’s current £1.2bn trade deficit in MedTech.
The prospectus document can be downloaded by clicking on the pdf icon below: